Opus Version 1.2 has been approved and released on WordPress theme repository. This release includes following changes:
- Fixing search form bug on 404 template
- Adding better looking sticky post UI
- Prevent entry category crashes with entry time
- Fixing strict standard issue on PHP 5.4
- Turn of parallax effect on touch device because jQuery’s .scroll() doesn’t play nice with touch
- WP-IG support: adding Instagram icon if the post is Imported Instagram media
- Enhanced UI: adding date, month, and year divider
- Resizing featured image to optimize page load
- Enhanced UI: changing default page cover photo
- Enhanced UI: fading out page cover as a complement of parallax effect
- Civil Footnotes: Adding custom styling for civil footnotes-generated footnote.
- Changing screenshot image to the better version
- Jetpack support: tweaking styling for comment email subscription checkbox
- Adding custom styling for dashboard header editing
Go update your version of Opus from your WordPress update dashboard. If you haven’t use Opus, give it a try. I think you’ll love it.